- To make improvements to our website to give you a better experience
- To be better able to cater to your personal needs
- To provide the utmost in customer service
- To process transactions, if applicable – we do not share, sell, make public, exchange, transfer or provide personal information for any reason unless we have your permission (we do use your information to complete transactions)
- To be able to send you future emails, which can include but are not limited to order processing, website updates, newsletters and press releases – You have the right to opt out of this at any time.
- To use for promotions, contests, surveys and related items
Protecting Your Information
We may release information when necessary for legal purposes or to enforce our own policies or to protect the rights, safety and property of ourselves and others. We may release non-identifying information to other parties for marketing purposes.
Third Party Links
At our discretion, we may include or make available products and services from third parties through our website. You must read the privacy policies of these third parties, as we are not responsible or liable for any damages caused by their content or activities. Please feel free to leave us feedback about any issues involving third parties.